Sunday 8 February 2015

Valentines day - Fudge!

Hello my lovelies! It's getting close to Valentines Day, so I decided I would do a post on how to make fudge. This is really festive, it's delicous, and it would be a super sweet gift (No pun intended :D) It is so simple to make at only 4 ingredients needed. I hope you try it out and enjoy!





INGREDIENTS


400g can of condensed milk

1 tsp vanilla extract/essence

400g white chocolate chips

Heart shaped sprinkles (Optional)

Pink food colouring (Red will do too but use only a few drops)





METHOD


(1)To a bow add the choco chips, and melt them in the microwave.

(2) To the melted choco chips, stir in the condensed milk, the vanilla extract, and the colouring.

(3) Pour the fudge mixture into a tin lined with parchment paper, and smooth over.

(4) Add the sprinkles to the top.

(5) Place in the fridge to chill for an hour or until firm.



ENJOY!




6 comments:

  1. Looks so good :D

    http://floralsandsmiles.blogspot.ca/
    twitter.com/floralandsmiles

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow...that is easy to make! No baking whatsoever required!! Thank you for the recipe!! Will definitely be giving this a try :)

    http://anshul90.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. yummy! :))) I am following your blog via GFC. It would be great if you did the same :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That looks so yummy! I like how you explained the procedure so quickly and clear.
    I am following your blog via GFC, and it would mean a lot to me if you did the same.

    Sabina
    thisblogbelongstosabi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. great post dear...love the way you explain... do check my blog as well.. follow as followed.
    Kanwal ikram's blog

    ReplyDelete